** 2002-2015 - Wishing I'd never started doing this in the first place, and had a proper life instead... **

I can be contacted by email if you type 'soundhog' followed by '@gmail' and then '.com'...
I actually have a Twitter account - I don't 'say' a lot, though...

Listen to some of my mixes in one handy place : Mixcloud
Listen to some of my tracks in another place : hearthis.at
Watch my videos, don't leave any comments : YouTube
'Like this', ignore my postings, 'unlike this' : Facebook (artist page)
Spam me about your m@$hups, bitch about me when I delete you : Facebook (personal)
The proper high art stuff - The Freelance Hairdresser page : Soundcloud

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Theme from 'Quiller' - Soundhog Extended Edit

Another previously unreleased 'gem' from the vaults.  Richard Denton & Martin Cook were responsible for some of the most memorable BBC TV theme tunes in the '70s and early '80s... think The Great Egg Race, Tomorrow's World etc. And there's this, the theme for a 1975 adaptation of Elleston Trevor's Quiller thrillers. Originally a shade under 3 minutes long, I've done my trademark stretchy-out type stuff on an absolute masterpiece of brassy '70s synthy spy funk. Edited quite well, I think.  You could pass it around if you like it... maybe blog about it, if you do such things? I dunno... it'd be nice to get heard for a change.

1 comment:

Trenton Garage Door Repairs said...

Nice blog you have, thanks for posting